Assistant Shop Manager / Shop Manager Vacancies
Permanent - various work patterns on a rota basis, including some weekend working
£15,288 - £17,296 (pro rata)
24 Oct, 2016
Isabel Hospice currently has Assistant Shop Manager and Shop Manager vacancies within eastern Hertfordshire.
We are seeking a passionate, creative and sales motivated individuals to run our charity shops. Each shop has its own unique style and you will be responsible for maintaining our strong reputation within the local area.
You will be required to:
- Maximise sales and profits for the shops
- Be responsible for maintaining and promoting the highest standards of customer care
- Maintain a high standard of display, presentation and cleanliness throughout the shop
- Recruit, supervise, train and motivate volunteers to assist in the running of the shop
- Meet gift aid conversion rates from people donating goods
- Communicates well, both verbally and in writing
- Shows understanding, respect and consideration for others at all times
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Demonstrates a ‘can do’ approach to their work
- Leads by example and demonstrates a positive attitude at all times
- A strong team player
- Have a good knowledge of how to use email, word packages and the internet
- Car driver/owner preferable
We are looking for people with retail management experience and a real desire to work in and support this important local charity. Experience of working within charity retail is desirable.
To apply, please complete the attached application documents and email them to Karen Brown