Full time permanant
£15,000 - £17,000 depending on experience
Welwyn Garden City
24 Oct, 2016
We are currently looking for the right person to join our successful EBay team. This is where we sell collectables, antiques, vintage clothing and anything else that is donated to the Hospice. This is with an aim to raise the much needed funds required each year to offer our free services to patients and their families.
Desirable qualities for the successful candidate:
- Experience and an understanding of how to use EBay, Amazon and Social Media (selling and buying)
- A proven track record of positive feedback selling on your own Ebay account
- An understanding of the value of items or the know how to find the value of items
- An interest in charity shops, collectables, antiques
- Knowledge of a certain genre such as: vintage clothing, electrical items, toys, military etc.
- Organisational and administration skills
- A good knowledge and understanding of how to use emails, the internet and word packages
- Ability to provide an excellent all round customer service
To be considered for the position, please complete the forms below and return by email to Karen Brown
Or via post to Karen Brown, HR Advisor, Isabel Hospice, 61 Bridge Road East, Welwy Garden City, Herts, AL7 1JR.