eBay Assistant (Furniture Lister)
Permanent, Full time 37.5 hours per week
£15,000 - £17,000 (depending on experience)
Welwyn Garden City
24 Oct, 2016
We are currently looking for the right person to join our successful on line sales team. This is where we sell collectables, books, furniture, electrical items and anything else that is donated to the Hospice. This is with an aim to raise the much needed funds required each year to offer our free services to patients and their families.
Desirable qualities for the successful candidates:
- Experience and an understanding of how to use eBay and other online sites (selling and buying)
- A proven track record of positive feedback selling on your own eBay account
- An understanding of the value of items or the know how to find the value of items
- An interest in charity shops, collectables, antiques
- The ability to differentiate between vintage, modern furniture or to date it to a decade
- The knowledge of different materials used. For example, oak, pine, teak, solid wood or veneer.
- This role requires a good level of fitness as there will be a lot of moving of heavy furniture on a daily basis.
- Organisational and administration skills
- Knowledge of a certain genre such as: electrical items, photography, toys, military etc.
- A good knowledge and understanding of how to use emails, the internet and word packages
- Ability to provide excellent all round customer service
To view the job description and apply for the position please complete the application documents and return by email to: Karen Brown
Alternatively send to Karen Brown, HR Advisor, via post to Isabel Hospice, 61 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL1 1JR
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY