Events Fundraising Administrator
15 hours per week - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
£14,000 - £16,000 per annum pro rata
Welwyn Garden City
08 Dec, 2016
We are currently seeking a dynamic and highly motivated individual to join our team as an Event Fundraising Administrator.
The role will include:-
- Supporting and assisting the Challenge Event Coordinator with events that results in income generation for the Hospice
- Receiving and dealing with all general fundraising enquiries (via face to face, telephone and email)
- Assisting the Event Fundraising Co-ordinator; to include hands on event preparation
- Assisting the Data Team; to include database input and maintenance
- Administration tasks that include confirmation letters/emails/fundraising packs and thank you letters plus the sending out of event information etc.
- Assisting the event coordinator with marketing of events
- Ordering of stock
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to prioritise their workload and meet their own and others deadlines
- Strong administrative skills (written and numerical)
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience of using a database
- Car driver essential
This role is ideal for someone who is wishing to pursue a career within a fundraising and events environment.
A car driver is essential for this position.
To apply for this position please complete the application documents.
Once completed, please return the documents by email to
Karen Brown or by mail to:
Karen Brown, HR Advisor, Isabel Hospice, 61 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts, AL7 1JR
Closing date for applications is 8th December 2016, 5.00 p.m.