Temporary contract or casual basis
£9.00 per hour
10 Jun, 2016
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Facilities Department on a contract/casual basis.
The post holder will be required to undertake the completion of Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks for a number of premises across Eastern Hertfordshire.
- Basic gardening
- Maintenance and testing of non ICT equipment
- Meter reading
- General repairs in all aspects of routine maintenance including decorating and basic plumbing, carpentry and electrics.
The successful candidate will need to have:
- An NVQ in electrics, plumbing or carpentry
- Previous experience within an organisational setting
- The ability to communicate effectively with people, including other staff members, customers and volunteers.
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and attention to detail
- Administration skills which include using the phone and reading emails
- The ability to procure specific goods required for the completion of maintenance tasks.
- Experience of Microsoft outlook
A car driver/owner is essential for this role and expenses will be paid for travel between sites.
For more information and to apply for this position, please email Karen Brown and enclosed the application documents.
Alternatively, return the documents by post to the following address: Karen Brown, HR Advisor, Isabel Hospice, 61 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts, AL7 1JR