PA to the Medical Director & Director of Clinical Services
Permanent - Full time or Part time - 4 to 5 days per week
£22,000 to £25,000 Plus pension, life assurance, 27 days holidays plus bank holidays and rising with service
Welwyn Garden City
09 Dec, 2016
This is a new position working for the Medical Director & Director of Clinical Services, based at our Head Office in Welwyn Garden City. The role will be busy and varied and will include:
- Managing diaries, scheduling appointments and ensuring relevant paperwork is prepared.
- Filtering emails and highlighting urgent items.
- Preparing and sending correspondence on behalf of the Directors.
- Arranging meetings, preparing and distributing agendas and taking minutes as required.
- Organising and keeping medical rotas up to date in conjunction with the medical team.
- Deputising for the CEO’s PA when required
- Project work
To apply you must have:
- Excellent secretarial and computer literacy skills and be competent in the use of MS Office – Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Previous experience working at Director level
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal and the confidence to be able to work on your own initiative, resolving problems and trouble shooting where necessary.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to plan your workload according to deadlines.