PA to the Medical Director & Director of Clinical Services
Permanent - Full time 37.5 hours per week
£22,000 to £25,000 Plus pension, life assurance, 27 days holidays plus bank holidays and rising with service
Welwyn Garden City
09 Jun, 2017
We are seeking an experienced PA to work for our Medical Director and the Director of Clinical Services. This is a busy and varied role and the successful candidate will need to be self motivated and able work on their own initiative. Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing complex diaries, scheduling appointments and ensuring relevant paperwork is prepared.
- Filtering and prioritising emails.
- Preparing correspondence, presentations, agendas.
- Arranging and attending meetings, taking minutes as required.
- Organising and keeping medical rotas up to date in conjunction with the medical team.
- Supporting the Governance Lead with data extraction and reporting throughout the organisation.
- Deputising for the Chief Executive Officer's PA when required.
- Supporting Departmental Leads with project work as required.
To apply you must have:
- Excellent secretarial skills & be fully competent in the use of MS Office – Word, Powerpoint and Excel for data reporting and presentation purposes
- Previous experience working as a PA at Director level.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to plan your workload according to deadlines, resolving problems and trouble shooting where necessary.