We are seeking an exceptional and dedicated person with experience of Payroll and Pension Administration. If you have HR Administration experience as well, that would be fantastic!
You will be responsible for administering our 2 monthly payrolls, with a total of circa 200 live payroll records. Our payroll provider is CINTRA and you will need to have the ability to build up excellent relationships with their administrative team. You will be a member of a small, supportive and highly professional HR and Voluntary Services team at the Hospice.
The main duties of the role are:
- Process and submit 2 monthly payrolls to the payroll bureau, including any statutory returns
- Audit payroll records prior to transmission, involving collating accurate payroll data, expenses sheets and timesheets
- Manage the administration of pension contributions with 2 main pension providers.
- Complete all Year End returns within required timescales
- Respond to general payroll queries
- Support the HR team with general administration
To be considered for this post you will need to be able to demonstrate relevant payroll experience. You will be highly proactive, organised, patient and analytical. You will have excellent communication skills and be a team player, able to proactively build strong working relationships at all levels.
To view the job description and apply for the position, please complete the application documents and return by email to: Karen Brown
Alternatively, send to Karen Brown, HR Advisor, via post to Isabel Hospice, 61 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts, AL1 1JR
For informal enquiries about the role please contact the current post holder, Sarah Dickinson on 01707 382504 or Lesley Williams HR Director on 01707 382505.