Shop Manager (Mobile) Base Welwyn Garden City
Permanent 2 days (15 hours) per week including every other Saturday.
£6,926 per annum
Covering Eastern Hertfordshire and Broxbourne areas
05 Apr, 2017
Isabel Hospice currently has a part time Mobile Shop Manager vacancy, working within the Eastern Hertfordshire and Broxbourne Areas with a base location of Welwyn Garden City.
We are seeking a passionate, creative and sales motivated individual to run and support our charity shops. Each shop has its own unique style and you will be responsible for maintaining our high quality reputation covering throughout the Eastern Hertfordshire and Broxbourne areas. This position will require weekend work, flexibility and travel. A car owner/driver is essential.
You will be required to:
- Meet gift aid conversion rates from people donating goods
- Maintain a high standard of display, presentation and cleanliness throughout the shop
- Recruit, supervise, train and motivate volunteers to assist in the running of the shop
- Be responsible for maintaining and promoting the highest standard of customer care
- Maximise sales and profits for the shops and achieve the main objectives of the role
- Communicates well, both verbally and in writing
- Show understanding, respect and consideration for others at all times
- Excellent organisational skills
- Demonstrates a ‘can do’ approach to their work
- Leads by example and demonstrates a positive attitude at all times
- A strong team player
- Have a good knowledge of how to use email, word packages and the internet
We are looking for people with retail management/assistant retail management experience. Good communication, customer service and admin skills are required as well as being sales motivated and having the ability to merchandise. Experience of working within charity retail is desirable.
To view the job description and apply for the position, please complete the applications documents and email to: Karen Brown
OR return by post to Karen Brown, HR Advisor, Isabel Hospice, 61 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts, AL7 1JR
Closing date for applications is 5.00 p.m. on Wednesday 5th April 2017