Shop Manager Galleria, Hatfield
Permanent, Full time 37.5 hours on rota basis - may include some weekend working
£17,725 per annum
04 Oct, 2017
Isabel Hospice currently has a part time Shop Manager vacancy in Hatfield.
We are seeking a passionate, creative and sales motivated individual to run our charity shop in The Galleria, Hatfield. Each shop has its own unique style and you will be responsible for maintaining our high quality reputation within the local area.
You will be required to:
- Maximise sales and profits for the shops and achieve the main objectives of the role
- Be responsible for maintaining and promoting the highest standard of customer care
- Maintain a high standard of display, presentation and cleanliness throughout the shop
- Recruit, supervise, train and motivate volunteers to assist in the running of the shop
- Meet gift aid conversion rates from people donating goods
- Communicates well, both verbally and in writing
- Shows understanding, respect and consideration for others at all times
- Excellent organisational skills
- Demonstrates a ‘can do’ approach to their work
- Leads by example and demonstrates a positive attitude at all times
- A strong team player
- Have a good knowledge of how to use email, word packages and the internet
Retail management experience is essential. Good communication, customer service and admin skills are required as well as being sales motivated and having the ability to merchandise. Experience of working within charity retail is desirable.
To view the job description and apply for the position, please complete the application documents and return by email to: Karen Brown
OR return by post to Karen Brown, HR Advisor, Isabel Hospice, 61 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts, AL7 1JR
Closing Date for Applications is 5pm Wednesday 4th October 2017