We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join the Trading Team as a Warehouse Assistant.
The job role includes:
- Sorting any clothes and goods that are donated to the hospice
- Allocating stock that is to be delivered to the shops
- Helping maintain the cleanliness of the warehouse and yard
- General administration duties
The successful candidate will need to have:
- The ability to carry out physical activities when required
- The ability to communicate effectively with people, including other
staff members, customers and volunteers.
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills.
- A good level of education.
- Administration skills which include using the phone and reading emails
Previous warehouse and charity experience is preferred but not essential.
For more information and to apply for this position, please contact Karen Brown either by phone on 01707 382583 or by email Karen Brown to request the application documents.
Once completed, please return the documents by email as above or to the following address: Karen Brown, HR Advisor, Isabel Hospice, 61 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts, AL7 1JR