24 Hr Advice 07741 659155

Make a Complaint

There may be times when you feel dissatisfied with our service. We value your opinion and would like to encourage you to talk to any member of staff who will try and resolve your concern efficiently, effectively and promptly. 

If this is not possible, please ask to speak to a senior member of staff, use the form below, or send your complaint in writing to Complaints Officer, 61 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts, AL7 1JR. We will provide an acknowledgement within two working days and, following an investigation, we will provide you with a response within 21 days.

Complaints Form

Please include postcode

If this issue has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you may write to the local Clinical Commissioning Group, NHS England, Charity Commission or the Care Quality Commission, depending on the nature of your complaint.