PLEASE READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING AN EVENT. THE T&C’s HAVE LEGAL CONSEQUENCES AND WILL AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND WILL LIMIT OR ELIMINATE YOUR ABILITY TO BRING FUTURE LEGAL ACTIONS.
By entering an event with Isabel Hospice, you agree to the terms and conditions below:
- All participants enter our Events entirely at their own risk. Isabel Hospice will not be held liable or responsible for any injury or illness as a result of taking part in the events.
- Participants will only take part in events if they are medically and physically fit to do so and will seek additional advice from a doctor if needed.
- All entry fees are non-refundable.
- All under 18’s in the events must be accompanied by a parent, guardian or responsible adult at all times.
- By taking part, all participants confirm that they are happy for any footage or photographs to be taken during their participation in the event to be used to publicise Isabel Hospice across digital and paper marketing materials.
- By taking part, all participants understand that Isabel Hospice may distribute images of participants to those providing media coverage of the event and consent to their images being passed on to these broadcasting companies.
- Should you, for whatever reason, not take your place on the event, all sponsorship forms and monies collected should be forwarded to Isabel Hospice or returned to your sponsors.
- Isabel Hospice reserve the right in any event, emergency or local or national disaster to cancel an event. In the event of a cancellation, everyone will receive a full refund. (refund policy)
PARTICIPATION WILL BE DENIED if I have not read and agreed to the above.
After signing up to this event, Isabel Hospice may, from time to time, send you communications in the form of email, letter or phone call or text message to:
- confirm event information
- give fundraising guidance
- provide you with fundraising tools
- make you aware of any changes to event
- inform you about any cancellations.
By signing up to this event you are giving your permission to receive these type of communications. This permission is separate to our more general data opt in permissions. Full details of our privacy notice can be found at www.isabelhospice.org.uk/privacy