The skies the limit with this once in a lifetime challenge! Tandem skydive 10,000ft and it will be a day you will never forget. Falling through the air at 125 mph high above the ground is truly out of this world! Join Team Isabel on Sunday 5th September to take on a tandem skydive raising vital funds for Isabel Hospice.
Standard registration is £50 and by joining Team Isabel and taking on this incredible challenge, we would like you to commit to raising the minimum of £500 towards patient care.
Why take up the Challenge?
- Join as Individual or Team
- Fundraising advice and support from sign up to jump day
- Access to Isabel branded fundraising materials to support with your fundraising
- A Team Isabel T-shirt to wear on the day
- Expert training on the day ahead of your jump
- Option to purchase photographs and a video of your experience
- A certificate to prove you have completed your 10,000ft jump
- Minimum age is 16 years (Parental consent required for those under 18)
- Maximum weight limit is strictly 16 stone (anyone over 15 stone may be asked to pay an additional supplement of £10)
- Reasonable height to weight ratios apply
- General level of fitness required
- All participants will be required to sign a tandem student parachutist medical declaration
- Anyone who may need to seek medical advice will be asked to complete an additional form complete with signature from your local GP
- Anyone under the age of 18 will need their parent or guardian to consent by completing an additional form
- In the event of cancellation due to difficult weather conditions, you will be able to re-book for another day of your choice