Salary: £9.45 per hour (7.5 hours a week)
Closing Date: 30 Jul, 2021
Each of our shops has its own unique style and you will be responsible for maintaining our high quality reputation within the local area.
You will be required to:
- Maximise sales and profits for the shops and achieve the main objectives of the role.
- Be responsible for maintaining and promoting the highest standard of customer care.
- Maintain a high standard of display, presentation and cleanliness throughout the shop.
- Recruit, supervise, train and motivate volunteers to assist in the running of the shop.
- Meet gift aid conversion rates from people donating goods.
- Communicates well, both verbally and in writing
- Shows understanding, respect and consideration for others at all times.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Demonstrates a ‘can do’ approach to their work.
- Leads by example and demonstrates a positive attitude at all times.
- A strong team player.
- Have a good knowledge of how to use email, word packages and the internet.
Retail management experience is essential. Good communication, customer service and admin skills are required as well as being sales motivated and having the ability to merchandise. Experience of working within charity retail is desirable.
Please email your application to email@example.com