eBay Team Manager
Full Time, 37.5 hours
£23,000 - £27,000 plus excellent benefits
Welwyn Garden City
27 Aug, 2019
06 Sep, 2019
A Fantastic opportunity to lead our successful eBay team based at our Main Offices in Welwyn Garden City.
Isabel are proud to have one of the largest eBay operations in the charity sector (excluding a couple of the nationals!) and a total of 18 shops on the high street. Our retail operations raise vital income to enable us to care for more people in our community. Last year we cared for over 1,855 people and their families– a massive increase on the year before as we continue to pursue our strategy to support More people, Earlier in their illness. At the same time we are investing in and driving our Retail and Fundraising operations to deliver growth in sustainable long term income to fund our care across eastern Hertfordshire.
As eBay Team Manager you will lead the team and support the development and implementation of the Retail Strategy.
Specifically you will:
- maximise sales, profits and gift aid to exceed targets
- maintain and promote the highest standard of customer care and coach staff and volunteers to provide high quality service.
- work collaboratively with other departments to ensure the delivery of the eBay budget.
- manage the day to day eBay operational issues effectively
- recruit, supervise, train and motivate eBay staff and volunteers to assist in the running of the eBay shop
- Identify and develop new initiatives and innovations to increase income, including partnerships with other hospices
Retail experience in a variety of environments is required, with experience in e-retailing being desirable. You will have previous experience of leading and motivating teams and be a good communicator with a strong focus on customer service. Experience of working within charity retail is desirable.
To apply, please complete the application documents below or submit a full CV and cover letter and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OR return by post to Karen Brown, HR Advisor, Isabel Hospice, 61 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts, AL7 1JR
Closing Date for Applications is 5pm Tuesday 27th August
Interviews being held Friday 6th September
Informal discussions with Robin Webb, CEO on 07825 180185