Day Services Administrator
Part Time Permanent - 15 hours per week over 2-3 days
Circa £7000 per annum
Hall Grove, Welwyn Garden City
28 Nov, 2017
The Day Services and Therapy Team is seeking an additional administrator to join the team.
Main Responsibilities are to:
- Deal with internal and external referrals to Living Well and Day Services via SystmOne.
- Contact patients to discuss their referral and to explain the Living Well and Day Services options, confirming the arrangements to them in writing.
- Arrange patient transport with voluntary services on a daily/weekly basis.
- Update SystmOne with patient status, clinical letters and tasks.
- Administer external bookings of Isabel Hospice community premises and act as point of contact.
- Maintain Living Well with Isabel publicity, flyers and leaflets and assist team members with administrative tasks as required.
To apply you should have:
- Previous experience working within an administrative role
- Good organisational skills
- A flexible approach to work
- Good telephone manner and be able to deal with patients sensitively
You will also need to be computer literate including word and excel. Previous experience using SystmOne would be an advantage.
To apply, please complete the application pack and return to Jane Slater, HR Advisor, Head Office, 61 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts AL7 1JR or by email to Jane Slater