Drivers x 2
Permanent, Full time 37.5 hours per week
£9.00 per hour
Welwyn Garden City
12 Jan, 2018
We are currently seeking two highly motivated individuals to join the Trading Team as Drivers, based at our Head Office in Welwyn Garden City.
The role will include:
- Driving the hospice vans as necessary to collect donated items from hospice shops and deliver to the warehouse.
- Distributing quality items from the warehouse to the shops and back.
- Collecting furniture and donations from people homes within the Eastern Hertfordshire area.
- Communicating effectively with people, including other staff members, customers, volunteers and donors.
- Occasional evening and weekend working
- As a representative of Isabel Hospice, you will need to have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and a proactive, helpful manner.
- Previous warehouse and charity experience is preferred but not essential.
The successful candidates will be required to have a full valid driving licence and knowledge of the local area. Applicants need to be aged 25 or over in order to comply with our vehicle insurance requirements.
The position will include the lifting of reasonable weights, including furniture.
To view the job description and apply for the position, please complete the application documents and return by email to: Karen Brown
OR return by post to Karen Brown, HR Advisor, Isabel Hospice, 61 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts, AL7 1JR