Full time permanant
£17,000 - £20,000 per annum depending on experience
Welwyn Garden City
13 Nov, 2017
We are currently looking for the right person to join our successful E-Commerce team. This is where we sell collectables, antiques, vintage clothing and anything else that is donated to the Hospice. This is with an aim to raise the much needed funds required each year to offer our free services to patients and their families.
Essential qualities required:
- Experience of KPI’s, revenue targets and cost control targets
- Knowledge and experience of working in a customer focussed environment and the ability to provide an excellent all round customer service
- Good organisational, problem solving and administrative skills
- Experience and an understanding of how to use eBay, Amazon and Social Media (selling and buying)
- A proven track record of positive feedback selling on your own e-Bay account
- An understanding of the value of items or the know how to find the value of items
- An interest in charity shops, collectables, antiques
- Knowledge of a certain genre such as: vintage clothing, electrical items, toys, military etc.
- A good knowledge and understanding of how to use emails, the internet and word packages
- Car driver
- Warehouse experience is preferable
To view the job description and apply for this position, please complete the application documents below and return by email to Karen Brown
Or via post to Karen Brown, HR Advisor, Isabel Hospice, 61 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts, AL7 1JR.
Previous applicants need not re apply for this role.