Our local business community is invaluable and we are hugely grateful to the businesses like yours that help us raise thousands of pounds every year, so we can continue to provide free palliative care and support to local families within eastern Hertfordshire.
We are proud of the relationships we have with our partners, whether they are small local businesses or large multi-nationals and we are always looking for new and exciting ways to work together with our community.
What is a business partnership?
- A genuine and long-lasting relationship, between a charity and a business.
- A mutually beneficial relationship that can provide your business with positive PR opportunities, brand awareness, whilst fulfilling your corporate responsibility.
- A great way to support a cause close to many people’s hearts and an opportunity for team-building, boosting staff morale whilst having fun!
What can you do?
Adopt us as your company Charity
Nominate Isabel Hospice as your charity and motivate and inspire your employees, customers and suppliers to raise as much money as they can for the Hospice and have fun in the process.
Whether it’s through fundraising, volunteering, taking part in events or corporate sponsorship- we will provide you with all of the ideas and tools that you need to make sure you’re successful in your fundraising activities.
- By sponsoring an event you can help us raise vital funds towards our £4.5m annual running costs and boost your profile at the same time. You can sponsor any one of our annual events from quiz evenings to themed fun runs! Take a look at this year's events calendar.
- Not only will sponsoring one of our key events helps us to minimise our costs, it will provide you with enormous brand awareness in the wider community.
- Our events raise thousands each year and can have over 600 local attendees. Your branding could be included in event literature (leaflets, banners, posters and much more!), the local press and social media advertising.
Payroll Giving – Give as you earn
You can help support Isabel Hospice by making a regular contribution through your payroll. Not only is it a simple way to support us, but it's also the most tax effective.
- Your donation is tax free because it’s taken directly from your salary, which means the cost to you is less than the amount you pledge.
- Payroll Giving is a scheme that allows people paid through PAYE to make donations to any UK registered charity - tax free
- How does it work? You give a fixed amount from your salary each month. For example, if you donate £10, only £8.00 comes out of your salary and the Inland Revenue pays the rest.
Take a look at where your payroll donation would go.
What you can expect from us….
- Certificate of enrolment to display in your office
- Opportunities to increase business profile
- Opportunity to have a guided tour of our Isabel Hospice In-Patient Unit, to see where the money you raise is utilised
- Support from a dedicated member of the fundraising team
- Help to achieve your Corporate Social Responsibility objectives
- Receiving thanks and certificates to display in the work place
Contact us to find out more on 01707 382500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take a look at our current supporters