2020 Gold Bond Application Form
The Isabel Hospice London Marathon gold bond ballot applications have now closed. Our 6 gold bond places have now been allocated.
If you would like to be added to our reserve list please contact email@example.com
OWN PLACE RUNNERS
If you’re one of the lucky ones who was successful in gaining a general ballot place for the London Marathon 2020, you have received a place with your local running club or company, have a good for age place or have a deferred entry we would love for you to Join Team Isabel.
You will receive the same support and guidance from our dedicated events team as our lucky charity gold bond runners.
We can offer:
- Dedicated fundraising support to help you reach your own personal fundraising target.
- Regular communications sent to you with plenty of fundraising ideas.
- A free Isabel Hospice running vest to personalise and wear on the big day!
- Training plans and fundraising materials to support you
- A cheer station full of volunteers to see and support you on the day!
Please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
VOLUNTEER WITH US ON THE DAY!
We are looking for some enthusiastic volunteers to join us at our Isabel Hospice cheer station to cheer on our remarkable runners and give them that extra push they need!
We want to give our runners the best possible London Marathon experience and show our full support for their fantastic efforts.
The atmosphere on the day is absolutely incredible and we would love for volunteers to come down and join us to cheer as loud as you can!
Contact email@example.com to find out more.