If you are considering making a gift to Isabel Hospice in your Will, you can be assured that...
- We will answer any questions you have honestly and as quickly as we can.
- We will not put any pressure on you. We understand this is a difficult decision and must be one that you are happy with.
- We understand that those closest to you will always come first.
- We are happy for you to come and visit the Hospice or to discuss your Will with us. Just let us know when you would like to visit.
- We respect your right to privacy. You do not have to tell us what you have decided or the amount of your gift.
- When administering your gift, we will not pass on your details to anyone else. We will show your loved ones compassion, honesty and integrity in our legacy administration.
- We will ensure that your gift is spent carefully and according to your wishes, if you have any special requests. Every gift is important to us.
Isabel Hospice Society
By expressing an intention to leave the Hospice a gift in your Will, you will be invited to join The Isabel Hospice Society. The Society is a free, voluntary membership group who meet annually for a social event attended by the Chairman of Trustees and senior staff members where you will be updated on the work and direction of the Hospice. You will have an opportunity to ask us any questions you may have, and to hear first hand of the Hospice's plans for the future.