Lights of Love
Our Lights of Love ceremonies will be taking place at various locations in November and December.
At the Lights of Love ceremonies the lights on the trees are symbolic in remembering and celebrating the lives of loved ones at this special time of year. Each ceremony has a Book of Love, in which the names of loved ones are entered. The book can be viewed at the ceremony, and then will be on display at the nearest Isabel Hospice shop until the beginning of January.
At the ceremony there will be a short service of remembrance, the singing of carols, and a countdown to the lighting of the tree. You will be able to take home a small star to keep and hang on your own Christmas tree.
Ceremonies take place in
- Ware at Van Hage Garden Centre
- Welwyn Garden City at The Campus
- Hatfield at the Hatfield Galleria
- Cheshunt at the Halsey Masonic Centre, Turners Hill
- Buntingford at The Manor House
- Sawbridgeworth in Bakers Walk, Bell Street
- Bishop’s Stortford in The Market Square
- Hertford at Herford Castle
Online dedications are open in October.