Donating your items
Thank you for taking the time to see how you can donate your items to Isabel Hospice.
- Take them to any of our shops during opening hours
- Take them to our Head Office at 61 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1JR (Monday - Friday, 9.00am- 4.45pm)
- Have larger items, including furniture, collected by booking a collection online.
Retail Gift Aid
Did you know, every donation you make to us could be worth more at no extra cost to you. If you are a UK tax payer and you say ‘Yes’ to Gift Aid
we can claim 25p for every £1 raised by selling the items you give to us under the Government’s Gift Aid scheme.
We would welcome the following donated items:
- Clothes in any condition (even with missing buttons and broken zips as we still are able to make money from these items)
- Belts, bags and clothing accessories
Books, CDs, records, DVDs
- Sheets, curtains and other large cloth items
- Toys & games
- Antiques and collectibles
- Furniture (for collection or as a donation to our Head Office)
- Many household items (but excluding the items listed below)
Did you know?
We also accept donations of scrap metal.
Items we are not able to accept as donations
There are many things we can accept to sell in our shops. However, unfortunately we are not able to accept white goods (fridges, freezers, washing machines, tumble dryers, cookers and dishwashers).