All Living Well venues are now CLOSED in line with Public Health guidance for the protection of our patients and the population in general.
The following sessions and groups are now stopped until further notice;
· Feel Good Monday
· FAB courses
· Tuesday Day session
· Otago Course
· Falls Prevention
· Waltham Cross Exercises and drop in sessions
· Feel Good Singing
· Living Well, Growing Well
· Social Drop In and creative Café
· Thorley Day Session
· Neurological Support
· Feel Good Friday
Our purpose at Living Well with Isabel is to support you to live as well as possible and we intend to continue to do this during these challenging times.
We will continue to offer you support in the following ways;
1. We will call you weekly to offer you a consultation with a member of the team
2. We intend to deliver a regular video cast to encourage you to remain physically active by taking part in online exercise sessions, a variety of relaxation techniques, alongside some general tips to maintain your physical and emotional wellbeing
3. You will be able to contact a member of the Living Well team, Monday to Friday 9-5pm by calling 01707 382566 (voicemail available) or emailing email@example.com
4. If you require urgent medical advice please call the Isabel Hospice 24 hour Clinical Advice Line –at the top right corner of this webpage.
5. We will review how we support you during the closure and may introduce other support options as the situation progresses