Lights of Love
Our Lights of Love ceremonies will be taking place at various locations in November and December.
At the Lights of Love ceremonies the lights on the trees are symbolic in remembering and celebrating the lives of loved ones at this special time of year. Each ceremony has a Book of Love, in which the names of loved ones are entered. The book can be viewed at the ceremony, and then will be on display at the nearest Isabel Hospice shop until the beginning of January.
At the ceremony there will be a short service of remembrance, the singing of carols, and a countdown to the lighting of the tree. You will be able to take home a small star to keep and hang on your own Christmas tree.
Ceremonies take place in
- Hatfield at the Hatfield Galleria - Saturday 17th November at 4pm
- Sawbridgeworth in Bakers Walk, Bell Street - Saturday 17th November at 4pm
- Ware at Van Hage Garden Centre - Saturday 17th November at 5.30pm
- Welwyn Garden City at The Campus - Saturday 24th November at 4pm
- Buntingford at The Manor House - Friday 30th November at 6pm
- Cheshunt at the Halsey Masonic Centre, Turners Hill - Saturday 1st December at 4pm
- Hertford at Hertford Castle - Saturday 1st December at 4pm
- Bishop’s Stortford in The Market Square - Sunday 2nd December at 4pm
Online Book of Love
You can also make a dedication in our Online Book of Love, where you are able to leave a message. Online dedications are now open:
Book of Love